The mighty Boosh

Discussion in 'CycleChat Cafe' started by got-to-get-fit, 29 Nov 2007.

1. got-to-get-fit

got-to-get-fit New Member

Who makes that stuff up? Its the strangest thing ive ever watched but also weirdly hypnotic

2. John the Monkey

John the Monkey Frivolous Cyclist

The first two series are worth a look too - I liked series 2 the best (so far) myself, although the first (where they work in a zoo) is pretty good.

3. dan_bo

dan_bo How much does it cost to Oldham?

I nearly fell off my chair the other night when that mirror guard bloke was spraying his mirror-ball testicles with windowlene.

4. SamNichols

SamNichols New Member

Don't get it.

5. ajevans

ajevans New Member

It's a bit on an acquired taste. I was undecided for quite awhile, but now love it.

Best episode IMO is the 'Hitcher' in series 1.

6. col

col Veteran

I watched it a week or two ago,because of reading about it on here.Very strange,a bit dark in parts,but enjoyed the different way of it.Weird but fun.

7. red_tom

red_tom New Member

My vote is '"The Priest and the Beast"' in series two. Spider lovin' is the best song they've ever done.

Boosh factoid: The Mighty Boosh was the name that Michael Fielding (Naboo) gave to Noel Fielding's hair when they were kids.

8. Big Bren

Big Bren New Member

I'm a recent convert, but I don't find it startlingly original - it reminds me of early Reeves and Mortimer stuff. The common theme I guess is if you ignore the surreal, there are great comic performances holding it together.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice