The morning after the night before.....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

MichaelM

Guru
I had my last ride of 2007 at Laggan (Wolftrax) yesterday. Got home and had dinner made by my dear wife. Had a beer or two, by 9:00 pm I was wilting, at 10:45 we crashed into bed. Awoke quite late this morning - legs are a little stiff and achy.

Bike cleaning, then a shortish easy road ride are my plans for the day.

How was your wild night????

:smile:

I got in from work about 11.00 and just had time for a late supper and 2 glasses of a rather spiffing red wine before watching the fireworks and crashing out.

Have just finished the paperwork from yesterday. Maths skills not improved by wine consumption and the sky seems a bit bright this morning...

graham56

Guru
Quiet. A glass of whisky to see the year in and off to bed at about 2. Up at 7 and helped my son with his paper round because it was peeing down here.

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
Family party at our house - kids and their friends decided to play in the garden at 11.00pm - mud everywhere..... plus everyone out for the fireworks........ - crashed into bed about 1.30am

Shampoo'ing the carpet and mopping floors at 9.00am this morning, plus tidying up....... wife in bed...

Very good night and awoke at 8.30 with no hangover - lots of tea and bananas....

mondobongo

Über Member
Had a couple of scotches watched Jools Holland and the fireworks toddled off to bed at 3 got up about half an hour a go. Just about to take the Mrs for a walk along the beach.

alecstilleyedye

nothing in moderation
we ended up at the in-laws after the party we were due to go to was cancelled due to illness. got quite pissed from drinking beer and quite knackered from wii bowling.

still a bit washed out today.

goo_mason

Champion barbed-wire hurdler
Never made my intended New Years Day pootle on the bike as the mist had descended outside and it was weeing down.

Had a lazy morning (or what was left of it after I got up at 10.45am) and then watched the French film "Days of Glory" (aka "Indigenes") on DVD this afternoon.

Tomorrow's looking very wet and cold too, which is hardly conducive to a gentle see-where-the-mood-takes-me ride. Damn the crappy weather :smile:

Top Bottom