The most expensive sausage !

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Roadrider48

Voice of the people
Fined for buying a sausage roll by proxy.

Bimble

Bimbling along ...
I didn't think drones had that sort of range? Cool - I'll have to get one to pick up my MacD's order. ^_^

OP
OP
ozboz

ozboz

Guru
Yes, I suppose it could've been Wurst.

Imagine , walking to the pub with your Missus
She gets walloped on the head with ketchup, and is none impressed when you look at ruined hair doo , and say
Whats Tam ata !

Tin Pot

Guru
Imagine , walking to the pub with your Missus
She gets walloped on the head with ketchup, and is none impressed when you look at ruined hair doo , and say
Whats Tam ata !

And she replies, "There's an albatross up there that's on the blob!"

I didn't think drones had that sort of range?
They don't. The film maker said as much. The video is edited to tell a story. It's not a strictly accurate record of the event.

As an aside, the sausage sizzle is an institution in Melbourne, where locals cook and sell sausages to raise money, often for schools. They are outside most supermarkets and hardware stores Saturday mornings. Bunnings has acquired Homebase which they plan to rebadge. I wonder if they will introduce sausage sizzles?

They would become easy targets for criminal elements you would think ,
Yes, I think the prospect of just shooting down a passing drone to take its payload will be initially appealing. But as these things are GPS tracked with about 10 feet of accuracy, shooting one down over your back garden is going to lead to a quick visit by plod.

Top Bottom