The much awaited Eneco Tour **SPOILERS**

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Flying_Monkey

Recyclist
Was gutted to see Henao miss out, seemed like he let Chaves take the win in the hope he had taken enough time out of Moreno. Henao has been one of my favourite riders this year, really gutsy little rider and has placed really well in pretty much every race hes taken part in this year.

The mistake Henao made was the day before on the fourth stage when he missed the decisive break which led to him losing 30 seconds. He's still got to add greater tactical knowledge to his undoubted natural talent and growing ability in all areas, not just on the climbs.

It's too bad we don't get much coverage of the current Tour of Utah, looks a right beast with nearly 36,000 feet of climbing over the week, and not the coolest of places either.

raindog

er.....
Another fast and furious sprint. Nizzolo takes it by a tub and Boonen keeps the leader's jersey.
Bonkers sprint again.

OP
OP
rich p

rich p

ridiculous old lush
Yep, RD. The sprint was chaos - it looked like there were a few lead-out trains but they all disappeared before the sharp end leaving Kittel to go it alone and get swamped. Nizzolo's sprint was perfectly timed!

Noodley

Why would I want to watch?

There's no medals, no twitter arguments, no gossip, and no "sound bites" from the meedya! It's a disgrace.

Flying_Monkey

Recyclist
Contador was definitely holding his fire. Nice win for Boom though, although I never thought Tuft would be able to keep the overall on a stage like this - which was surprisingly interesting for the Eneco Tour...

Top Bottom