The Munchy box

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Noodley

Less than a fiver?! Looks good to me ;)

You fools in London would pay about 40 quid for shoot like that (from somebody on a street corner who doesnae wash their hands after pissing against their food cart) :laugh:;)

Ashtrayhead

Über Member
Noodley said:
Less than a fiver?! Looks good to me ;)

You fools in London would pay about 40 quid for shoot like that (from somebody on a street corner who doesnae wash their hands after pissing against their food cart) :blush:;)

'
'In it' more like. That's how the onions get nice and yellow. (and most of the paraffins that run those carts are sweaties! Probably.)

gavintc

Guru
Abitrary said:
In scotland they put brown sauce on chips instead of vinegar, which is ridiculous.
And our chip shops have a much wider range of product to have with chips; black and white pudding, haggis, chicken etc etc. A haggis supper with broon sauce and salt - lovely

MrGrumpy

Huge Member
Noodley said:
Less than a fiver?! Looks good to me :angry:

You fools in London would pay about 40 quid for shoot like that (from somebody on a street corner who doesnae wash their hands after pissing against their food cart) :angry:;)

a bloody fiver ;) the local charges £6.20 but when your hank marvin its a tasty snack :blush:

MrGrumpy

Huge Member
Abitrary said:
In scotland they put brown sauce on chips instead of vinegar, which is ridiculous.

well there ya go, we actually get to choose, sauce,vinegar, salt or all three ;) far far superior than anything ive purchased down in shandy drinking, morris dancing country across the border :blush:

Tetedelacourse

I'm surprised to read the pizza crunch supper - battered deep fried pizza? Not seen that before. Deep fried yes but battered too? No. Interesting.

Not sure if we have the same local Grumpy (Masterchef aka The Original Masterchef ha ha!) but they do a haggis calzone (Calzone stuffed with haggis onions and pepperoni) and a calzone special (calzone stuffed with chips, pepperoni and peppers). I ordered the latter once and the boy didn't believe me that they did it!

Braw.

Lastly it's got to be salt and brown sauce - and defo not HP! Take HP, mix with vinegar and now you're getting somewhere.

Off to the canteen.

rich p

ridiculous old lush
Is it my faulty memory but didn't 'munch box' once have the same meaning as 'drinking from the furry cup'?;):ohmy:

MrGrumpy

Huge Member
Tetedelacourse said:
I'm surprised to read the pizza crunch supper - battered deep fried pizza? Not seen that before. Deep fried yes but battered too? No. Interesting.

Not sure if we have the same local Grumpy (Masterchef aka The Original Masterchef ha ha!) but they do a haggis calzone (Calzone stuffed with haggis onions and pepperoni) and a calzone special (calzone stuffed with chips, pepperoni and peppers). I ordered the latter once and the boy didn't believe me that they did it!

Braw.

Lastly it's got to be salt and brown sauce - and defo not HP! Take HP, mix with vinegar and now you're getting somewhere.

Off to the canteen.

hmm haggis calzone :biggrin: need to try that baby out, Spice of India do the munchy box, but its usually bought as a last resort, I`m starving scenario ;) However best Kebab goes to a takeaway near Chesser, friday night shift is kebab o`clock when I send the minion oot to feed us all :angry:

Ranger

Mmm, munchie box. It feeds me, the wife and the dog for a night!!!! All for £5.50

The deep fried pizza is a sight to behold though, when I have friends up from England I take them to the chippy and order a half pizza supper just to prove you can deep fry a frozen pizza

Top Bottom