the new black is.............Grandpas!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Cheddar George

oober member
I'm waiting for cravats and hounds tooth check to come back into fashion.

Also brogues, a proper pair of brogues with a welt so substantial it looks like the skirt on a hovercraft.

OP
OP
dellzeqq

dellzeqq

pre-talced and mighty
P1000380_zpsv5l7qbys.jpg

@wanda2010 Hi-Viz goes AW15

deptfordmarmoset

Full time tea drinker
Thinking of grandparents, little Jude, aged 2 1/2, sat down next to his mummy, patted her tummy and announced ''I like my new sister.'' This came as news to his mother who didn't even know she was pregnant at the time. 2 days ago there was a ''gender cake'' thingummy - no, me neither! - and it cut pink. Astonishing that he was able to announce another addition to the marmoset line less than a week after conception, and even manage to tell the gender. (I should add that he talks complete nonsense most of the time.)

raleighnut

Legendary Member
Thinking of grandparents, little Jude, aged 2 1/2, sat down next to his mummy, patted her tummy and announced ''I like my new sister.'' This came as news to his mother who didn't even know she was pregnant at the time. 2 days ago there was a ''gender cake'' thingummy - no, me neither! - and it cut pink. Astonishing that he was able to announce another addition to the marmoset line less than a week after conception, and even manage to tell the gender. (I should add that he talks complete nonsense most of the time.)
Out of the mouth of babes. :becool:

threebikesmcginty

Corn Fed Hick...
And to think that some have seen fit to comment on some of my shirts.

Yours are beyond compare.

Top Bottom