The New Improved Invitation Only Armstrong thread.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I would like to confess to taking various drugs on occasions:sad: Buttercup syrup and Benylin. But i did not partake in Night Nurse.

You are Tim Henman AICMFP

Norm

Just in case anyone has forgotten...
rules said:
Inappropriate conduct - Don't insult, bully, undermine, stalk, flame, troll, bait or otherwise harass other members of CycleChat

There have been several posts removed from this thread. There will be several posters removed from the thread if the behaviour repeats.

Norm

There was not meant to be any insinuations at all, i thought it was fairly unsubtle.

Any further direct personal attacks on other CCers will result in further moderating actions, which can include exclusion from threads or, if they continue across CylceChat, exclusion from the boards.

Smokin Joe

Legendary Member
Anybody who studied my own racing career would draw the conclusion that my performances were only possible because I used doping products. I would like to state now that I have never taken tranquilisers in my life.

just jim

Yer ignore list. That's yer door policy right there.

G'night - it's been a satisfactory day - a nice white space where 7 titles once were. A kind of visual purgatory as described on the radio this morning (perhaps Limbo is a better term) which should serve as a potent anti- doping symbol for the young team. Can't say it'll work for sure, but there it is.

"It is not the end, or the beginning of the end, but it is the end of the beginning".

Now, if Armstrong were ever to sit down with CBS and do a Tyler style tell-all I'll be listening, perhaps even spare a bit of sympathy. But I can't see that happening soon.

I'm glad I'm not him today.

Nearly there

Veteran
If your not on the list can you still get in if you know someone on the list:scratch:

Oldspice

Will the OP be organising the jumble sale, to collect money for Mr Armstrong's legal team?
I have a box load of these to donate.
dvdrewinderdevice.jpg

Smurfy

Naturist Smurf
I've seen a leaked copy of the list, and I don't care to be party to anything that would accept me as a participant. Please remove me from the list immediately!

Top Bottom