The new improved Lance Armstrong discussion thread.*

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
It was unnatural.

You got that bit right, nobber.

montage

God Almighty
Guilt in a sport of BS lies and deception is completely irrelevant. NO ONE,
MAN OR BEAST, ON ANY AMOUT OF TEST OR HGH OR WHATEVER YOU THINK MAKES YOU FASTER COULD RIDE LIKE HE RIDES! You could not do what he did. It was unnatural. Steroids peds or not he was and is an amazing cyclist. Most UCI elite roadies take legal peds, and id say 10-20% have taken illegal peds at some time in their life. SO STOP HATIN' CAUSE YOU WILL NEVER WIN THE TDF 7 times.

Quoted this again just because it's funny

The Couch

Über Member
... CAUSE YOU WILL NEVER WIN THE TDF 7 times.
I'm pretty sure there are many who could beat the tdf 7 times...

Capture.PNG

Looks pretty weak, no?

(Sorry, can't help myself but go off-topic:smile:)

Reading those last few posts, it feels like I've been caught in some strange time warp that's sent me three years into the past.

Acesand8s

Regular
What? He won the tour de france 7 times. That is 7 times more than you. Being striped of a tittle doesnt make it go away. If i beat you in a race it never goes away.
Concidentally, Lance has won the same number of TDFs as me: precisely none! And I didn't even have take any PEDs, discounting the odd Belgian beer or two.

Smokin Joe

Legendary Member
What? He won the tour de france 7 times. That is 7 times more than you. Being striped of a tittle doesnt make it go away. If i beat you in a race it never goes away.
And where does bribing officials to hide positive tests, ruining the careers of clean riders and journalists who spoke out about doping come into this. And refusing to have anyone on his team who wouldn't dope. And spending an estimated one million dollars on the very best drugs and employing the doctors who knew exactly how to beat the test.

Anyone who thinks that Cancer Jesus was operating on the same level playing field as everyone else has no knowledge of professional cycling, it's history and it's culture.

Acesand8s

Regular
And where does bribing officials to hide positive tests, ruining the careers of clean riders and journalists who spoke out about doping come into this. And refusing to have anyone on his team who wouldn't dope. And spending an estimated one million dollars on the very best drugs and employing the doctors who knew exactly how to beat the test.

Anyone who thinks that Cancer Jesus was operating on the same level playing field as everyone else has no knowledge of professional cycling, it's history and it's culture.
That makes sence, but again, everybody dopes in pro cycling, at least who wins. Even eddie was claimed to. If all you care about is winning the tour, to you, the fact you won never dies. You can tell he knows way more than you about it. You havent raced or coached it, so what do you know about UCIs anyway? Not. Very. Much. So stop pretending. If lance hid it for years right under everyones nose, AND WAS THE ONE PEOPLE FOCUS ON AND STILL WASNT CAUGHT, can you imagine what it is like when the officials themselves are not putting a magnifying glass to you? It would make it ven easier. I THINK LANCE IS A HORRIBLE PERSON, but he won, and that fact is stable. He is an impressive best-of-today-cyclist, and is in history as a very accomplished rider. Clearly you didnt actually ride. Had you you would have seen first hand how impossible winning the tour really is without drugs.

Top Bottom