The Nice Way Code

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Ern1e

Über Member
Ok but will it work with some of the more set in their ways dyed in the wool etc drivers and also cyclist's I personally hope this doe's, I have found that my early Sunday morning rides are far more enjoyable due in most part from the difference in drivers at this time of day (seems to be a whole lot less rush and push) :thumbsup:

Rasmus

Without a clever title

Recycle

Über Member
Nice Way Code campaign could save more money by publicising itself on hot air balloons. It could fuel a flotilla at no extra cost.
All I can say is commiserations Scotland.

summerdays

Cycling in the sun
I always hate those sort of photo-call shots where the photographer goes to get what he thinks is a good photo without thinking about what the aims of the publicity photo is for. If we are all supposed to being nice ... why is the car overtaking the bike in the white zig-zag area and encroaching onto the zebra crossing!:banghead:

OP
OP
snorri

snorri

Legendary Member
This morning the campaign has "gone live".
http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbb8VcuVMDFPyDZC1Zk2F8w

and there is an opportunity to comment on Facebook at Nice Way code.

OP
OP
snorri

snorri

Legendary Member
One video compares cyclists to horses, the other tells us that everyone except cyclists stops at red lights:rolleyes:
Ach well it's just cost £500,000 that could have been spent on something more worthwhile:sad:

Pat "5mph"

A kilogrammicaly challenged woman
Here are Magnatom's views.
At times I've found his cycling battles a wee bit too extreme, but this time he's spot on imo.

campbellab

Saw an advert for niceway code on telly what a joke.

Message for cyclist:

Don't ride through red lights as it gives other cyclists a bad name.

Should have been (message to all road users):

Don't ride OR DRIVE through red lights as a) you might have a horrible accident, b) you might cause someone else to have a horrible accident, etc etc.

Mullerstraße

Über Member
Horrible campaign which seems to do little more than reinforce stereotypes! The whole campaign could have been taken from a deleted scene from "The Thick of It."

Top Bottom