The Nights are drawing in now!!!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
Any recommendations on some mudguards and tyres for the winter commute on a 700c road bike? My bike doesn't have the bolt holes for conventional mudguards and I'm not sure what tyres to go for.

If your commute is all tarmac, then what ever tyres you currently have will be fine.
As to mudguards then raceblades are ok. Easy to put on and take off as and when needed. Lightweight too.

Just wanted to share this new product as i found this awesome new company though ...

Call me paranoid, but when someone's first post is to promote a website/service/product they have just found, my bullshit meter runs off the end of the scale.

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
Cycling from work is getting pretty dark, after all those summer evenings in shorts and t-shirts! Just wanted to share this new product as i found this awesome new company though called PROVIZ which has this jacket that has electrolumiscent lighting integrated. Check it out at www.proviz.co.uk - great for anyone cycling at night.

Hello Mr Angly Smyth.
It's very easy to find that you work for the above company and therefore you are using this forum for blatant spamming.

Jezston

Über Member
Hello Mr Angly Smyth.
It's very easy to find that you work for the above company and therefore you are using this forum for blatant spamming.

Ian - it appears the original spam comment has been deleted - you might want to edit yours as it means the ad is still there!

FAO Mr Spammer - I think your product looks quite good, as long as it's more reliable than the deeply shoddy LED wear rucksack cover I'm on my second one of.

However your dubious advertising tactics have put me right off wanting to do business with you. If you are going to be that underhand in trying to sell to me, how underhand will you be if I have any issues with the product? And how underhand have you already been in it's design and manufacture?

No thanks.

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
Ian - it appears the original spam comment has been deleted - you might want to edit yours as it means the ad is still there!

FAO Mr Spammer - I think your product looks quite good, as long as it's more reliable than the deeply shoddy LED wear rucksack cover I'm on my second one of.

However your dubious advertising tactics have put me right off wanting to do business with you. If you are going to be that underhand in trying to sell to me, how underhand will you be if I have any issues with the product? And how underhand have you already been in it's design and manufacture?

No thanks.

The advert hasn't been deleted, only unapproved for the time being. Let's see if he will offer a discount for CC'ers first.

Top Bottom