The nights are drawing in then ....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Brains

Legendary Member
The nights are drawing in then ...., the lights will be back on the bikes soon and the hi-viz rain jackets on top of the jumpers. Don't you just love British 'summer'

BentMikey

Rider of Seolferwulf
My lights are needed all year round. Most weekday commutes home are in the dark.

martint235

Dog on a bike
Brains said:
The nights are drawing in then ...., the lights will be back on the bikes soon and the hi-viz rain jackets on top of the jumpers. Don't you just love British 'summer'

ah, a glass half full kinda guy then.......:biggrin:

Ranger

Brains said:

Fantastic, bored of all this heat and sun now. Also darker evening mean I finish work earlier

blockend

My increasingly unreliable memory suggests this has been one of the rare summer solstices with decent weather (where I is). Most are shyte. Just my luck to be poorly innit?

GrasB

Veteran
Due to early morning commutes I never completely get away from using my lights, all it takes is a bit of cloud cover & really it's dark enough that I want to light up.

BentMikey said:
It's bloody fantastic mate!! Without even a hint of sarcasm. Find a job you love and never work a day in your life.

Sounds more like you just work the nights ;)

I'm looking forward to the night actually...

Top Bottom