The north 500

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

jnrmczip

Really want to try this once the route and so on has been finalised think it could be a nice trip for the summer.

Mad Doug Biker

Just a damaged guy.
Really want to try this once the route and so on has been finalised think it could be a nice trip for the summer.

What's this??

OP
OP
jnrmczip

jnrmczip

It's a 500 mile trip round the coasts of Scotland see a thing on Facebook about it a little white back and was interested immediately. Looks like a good challenge and would also be an extremely nice ride in the correct sort of weather. I will be keeping my eyes peeled on any updates about it.

OP
OP
jnrmczip

jnrmczip

The North Coast 500 (NC500) is a brand new coastal touring route that covers the best the Highlands has to offer in a 500 mile round trip. The route will begin in Inverness and will flow through to Kyle of Lochalsh, up the scenic west coast to Durness across the county to the most northerly town in the UK; John O'Groats then back down the beautiful east coast to Inverness. The route will be launched with two events in May 2015 working with commonwealth athletes to complete the route via car and bike. We will work together with local businesses on or near the route to provide additional incentives to complete the NC500 such as loyalty cards and offers in quality food and drink, accommodation and activity providers. We hope to have the website launched by March 2015 with corresponding social media

OP
OP
jnrmczip

jnrmczip

http://www.northcoast500.com/

Official route announced

Manuals

Regular
I'm looking but can't find an organized nc 500 event Does anyone know of one or fancy getting a group together to take up the challenge in 2016 ?

Top Bottom