The old duffers who like to moan, complain, and generally grumble about the weather thread.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Levo-Lon

Guru
Monsoons for layer todau, and fllod warnings for Hunstanton due to high tide..
If tbis was a sunday peterborough would potentially be empty as its residents would be washed away!!

Bloody weather, ponds are nice and full mind

youngoldbloke

The older I get, the faster I used to be ...
Chap on our Saturday leisure ride blown right off the road and into a ditch - snapped seatpost and buckled wheel resulted.
Be careful out there!

He was OK, just bruises to body and pride!! But reckon my decision not to go out with them was sensible!!

OP
OP
Drago

Drago

Legendary Member
Just walked up to collect Mini D from school. Barely 1/4 mile each way, so come rain or shine I walk.

However, it's a bit drizzly this afternoon so I had the footway to myself while everyone else drove. One woman lives nearer the school than me and drove her VW Toerag there and back, but because the narrow village roads were so snarled up with fat lazy ass parents not wanting to get slightly moist, I'd walked the 250 to where her house was while she was still stuck in traffic 100 metres or so behind.

If you wake up to find rising sea levels have submerged your ground floor then you know exactly who to blame.

Smudge

Veteran
Glad about all this rain.... Been too many bare patches on my lawn lately and my car hasn't had a wash since it last rained.
Every cloud.....

dont they know i ride mybike to save money !:whistle:

To buy another bike ???

tyred

Legendary Member
Stop moaning. It's a perfectly nice day out.

article-2163073-13bc9801000005dc-298_964x607.jpg

Top Bottom