The pain, oh the pain...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

alecstilleyedye

nothing in moderation
i foolishly accepted tetedelacourse's offer of the damn thing. in fairness, he did say it was shite at the time…

Noodley

Chuffy said:
Nothing prepared me for the horrors of the Indurain book...

You only get to sign the book if you manage to get to the end :evil:
Go on you big jessie - I managed to plough through to the end...

Noodley

Noodley said:
See, I told you it was shite :evil:

So, would you agree with me: the worst cycling book ever?

Actually, I still maintain there is one worse cycling book...I think I passed it on to someone on the forum already, so you may be safe :biggrin:

Abitrary

chuffy? What is all this racing bollox you've been on about recently?

I thought you were the leader of the utilitarian riders... fixed, leather saddles etc.

Don't yelp out 'help' when you end up arrowed into a bush and and you expect your old friends to get you out.

Noodley

Chuffy said:
Too late! And it's in it's envelope ready to be sent off tomorrow to plague Landslide....

It could become a forum cult classic - sign it on the back page, then we could have a front page signature for those brave souls who read it xx( and a back page for the Jessies...:biggrin::evil::biggrin:

OP
OP
Chuffy

Chuffy

Veteran
Abitrary said:
chuffy? What is all this racing bollox you've been on about recently?

I thought you were the leader of the utilitarian riders... fixed, leather saddles etc.

Don't yelp out 'help' when you end up arrowed into a bush and and you expect your old friends to get you out.
Fixed? xx(
Wash your mouth out with man-soap foul youth! :evil:
Singlespeed conversion, please. :biggrin:

OP
OP
Chuffy

Chuffy

Veteran
Noodley said:
It could become a forum cult classic - sign it on the back page, then we could have a front page signature for those brave souls who read it :biggrin: and a back page for the Jessies...:biggrin::evil::biggrin:
Maybe we should sign it on the page where we finally begged 'no more, dear god, no more'...xx(

TheDoctor

Europe Endless
I've forgotten who described Indurain as a man 'devoid of charisma and somewhat less interesting than his bike'
I currently have a copy of 'Man on the run' languishing unread on my shelf. To say it's cr@p would be to sully the good name of cr@p...

Top Bottom