The perfect cyclist's emergency phone?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
Globalti

Globalti

Legendary Member
There's more good news.... Carphone Warehouse even have a special edition version going; it has a union jack design on the front and a tasteful Wills & Kate monogram on the back, which is a subtle personal massager pink colour.

The price?

ONE POUND.

I can hear you all rushing out now.

phil_hg_uk

I am not a member, I am a free man !!!!!!
It could be your spare spare spare spare spare phone

Ideal for terrorists and criminals looking for a cost effective solution to avoid being tracked by da law(see any channel 5 US cop show for examples), sick innit :thumbsup:

Davidc

Guru
OK if you don't have a phone already, but how many people does that apply to?

I have a SIM only contract with Virgin, and every few years need a new phone. I buy a PAYG Virgin phone and put my SIM card in it.

Last one was an Alcatel cheapie from Argos, £3.99 + £10 top-up voucher.

As I can pay top-ups into my account and they just reduce the next direct debit that means it was £3.99 for a new phone which will last me until the battery fails (so about 3 to 4 years) to go with a contract which every speculative mobile salesman who's called me just gasps at - with a guaranteed fixed price for as long as I continue it.

That answer your query?

zacklaws

Guru
I went into town today and got the £1 Royal wedding limited edition version, union jack on the front and a picture of Pippa's bottom on the back, sorry I ment "CW 29-4-2011" is on the back

Best bit is I can take my sim card out of my best phone and use it in this cheap one.

I'm actually quite impressed with it, considering I never ring anyone, and no one rings me, apart for timings for club rides.

Top Bottom