The price of trousers

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

amnesia

Free-wheeling into oblivion...
price of trousers
if you think thats bad try buying a Kilt

On a bike ??

Bet that's a bit chilly
laugh.gif

Debian

<br />No. They may cost more to buy but they last for ever. <br /><br />**Norm types, whilst wearing a 20 year old pair of bags**<br />
<br /><br /><br />

I still wear, on a daily basis, trousers that cost about £5 from Matalan about ten years ago. They still look pretty respectable.

See what trouble an abc list brings? From now on, it's i), ii), iii)...

threebikesmcginty

Corn Fed Hick...
Is it really?
a) I'm pleased and
B) I'll delete that - in honour of him.
c) Haven't got a telly and was too young to remember what he said first time around! :smile:

i) No
ii) It's a classic
iii) Always worth repeating

Don't try to skirt around it either or you'll get such a dressing down, that type of humour is tailor made for you so belt up in future.
rolleyes.gif

Point that woman in the direction of Rapha if she thinks Rohan are too cheap and Paul Smith is good.
Sounds like she either thinks you need a new style, or more needlessly expensive labels and clothes.

I personally like Paul Smith (the old Mod stylee!), but the prices are pure designer unless you catch a sale.
Quality is great, but M&S suits my wallet better!

Fab Foodie

hanging-on in quiet desperation ...
Pzaul Smith is fine, shirts are good, but don't pay silly prices. Like his Colognes too, good value.

But Rohan takes some beating for value, it does last forever although the initial outlay is high. Had one of their early washable suits and it was fantastic and lasted forever. After about 12 years hard labour my Rohan shorts have bitten the dust, got a jacket that still going though of the same vintage. Worth every penny.

longers

Legendary Member
I've got a couple of pairs of Rohan shorts that I'm hoping will last forever. They were cheaper than their trousers but not cheaper than trousers made by other firms.

Top Bottom