The Quick or the dead- Manchester Velodrome sun 31st Jan 1-3PM.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
dan_bo

dan_bo

How much does it cost to Oldham?
Tharg2007 said:
or a nice roberts 953 fillet brazed frame?
bit like this but with 953 :biggrin:
2980708437_4dfbef7c9a.jpg

I've got a pretty special frame coming up- just got to repair it.

so it'll be ready in about seven years' time, judging by my present workrate......;)

Attachments

• 2980708437_4dfbef7c9a.jpg
    2980708437_4dfbef7c9a.jpg
    24.4 KB · Views: 30

Will1985

Über Member
I'd be up for this - it could be a long drive back afterwards but that's not important!

Young Un - I'd probably come via Birmingham, staying in Selly Oak for the weekend (if I'm not already back there with a permanent job) so would be able to take you up as well.

Young Un

Will1985 said:
I'd be up for this - it could be a long drive back afterwards but that's not important!

Young Un - I'd probably come via Birmingham, staying in Selly Oak for the weekend (if I'm not already back there with a permanent job) so would be able to take you up as well.

Can I come please Danbo :biggrin: Will, you will have a pm in just a few minutes!

Sh4rkyBloke

Jaffa Cake monster
Pencil me in too please, Dan... now in the process of working on the Wife to allow it. Christmas present from the kids, probably. :biggrin::biggrin:

Unsure about any of the others I have brought along in the past, I'll contact them to see if they're interested in shifting some Xmas mince pies in the New Year.

Origamist

Legendary Member
This sounds great - I've only ever watched track racing at Manchester...

What's the score - do you hire a bike or can you bring your own (assuming it meets the regs)?

How much per person?

4F

Active member of Helmets Are Sh*t Lobby
Origamist said:
This sounds great - I've only ever watched track racing at Manchester...

What's the score - do you hire a bike or can you bring your own (assuming it meets the regs)?

How much per person?

You hire the bike and shoes at the track, about £ 13.00 and then it depends on how many of you go. On Tuesday there were 21 so it cost
£ 10 each, so total cost £ 23.00

For that your group has the place to yourself and an instructor for 2 hours. It's bloody steep, it hurts if you don't stay on the bike :smile: and it is excellent fun :biggrin:

Origamist

Legendary Member
4F said:
You hire the bike and shoes at the track, about £ 13.00 and then it depends on how many of you go. On Tuesday there were 21 so it cost
£ 10 each, so total cost £ 23.00

For that your group has the place to yourself and an instructor for 2 hours. It's bloody steep, it hurts if you don't stay on the bike :smile: and it is excellent fun :biggrin:

Cheers - very reasonable.

Right, sounds like a goer. Count me in!

Sh4rkyBloke

Jaffa Cake monster
Are you requiring cheques again, such that any withdrawals are not costing everyone else extra (and they act as an incentive to turn up for those with a tiny sniffle)?

4F

Active member of Helmets Are Sh*t Lobby
dan_bo, stick me down please old chap, I have just secured a pass for the day :laugh:

Top Bottom