The realisation you're getting old

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Vantage

Carbon fibre... LMAO!!!
I'm increasingly finding that I'm finding fault with everything. I'd probably find an imperfection in a perfectly cut diamond and then moan about it.

Chris S

Legendary Member
People wondering why you use the gearbox to slow down. When I learned to drive most cars didn't even have disc brakes, let alone servos or ABS.

postman

Legendary Member
Today not wanting another latte in Headingley i took a different route home.It means cycling on a terrible footpath at the side of the Leeds Inner Ring Road., well i walked it.So at the end,as i was about to get back on.two very young lads asked if i had a puncture bless their little cotton socks,anyway i thanked them had a bit of a natter about the benefits of cycling .Charming couple of lads cannot been more than 12 years old.Thanks for asking about a near 70 year old lads.

Discovering that my friend who is only a few months older than me is about to be a stepgrandad
What? I know the west of Scotland is "special" but I'm still far too young for that to be a thing!

Finding an eyebrow hair that has decided to make a break for it and is already about 2cm long.
You aint that old or that eyebrow would have been three quarters of an inch and not 2cm^_^

Smudge

Veteran
What every man of a certain age needs to go with his shaving kit.

3336984_R_Z001A?w=750&h=440&qlt=70.jpg

Top Bottom