The reason why CC is great for all cycling stuff.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

I like Skol

A Minging Manc...
I didn't get the offenders name. Reg something or other...
Regicide? Reggie Kray? Regular as clockwork? Would you recognise them if you saw them again? Someone aught to make a stand against this kind of thing (but not you obviously because you have one bad knee and have been kicked in the other). Perhaps @Pat "5mph" can help, but even then you are unlikely to succeed in getting justice as between the pair you hardly have a leg to stand on....... :biggrin:

4df94e39-f7f4-41af-a679-225e2072dec8.gif

bluenotebob

Veteran
@Pat "5mph" …..I'm usually online at 2am but I wasn't last night (too tired for a change). I would certainly have pm'd you if I had been - but have no idea how to do this. Can you please point me in the direction of a "how do I pm…?" part of the website?

Hope the knee isn't too stiff this morning

Bollo

Failed Tech Bro
GWS Pat's Knee!

OP
OP
Pat "5mph"

Pat "5mph"

A kilogrammicaly challenged woman
Ouch, how did you and the bike part company?
We didn't: the bike, hefty as it's owner, landed on top of me!
Perhaps @Pat "5mph" can help, but even then you are unlikely to succeed in getting justice as between the pair you hardly have a leg to stand on....... :biggrin:
Oh Skolly, that made me laugh ... a lot!

@Pat "5mph" …..I'm usually online at 2am but I wasn't last night (too tired for a change). I would certainly have pm'd you if I had been - but have no idea how to do this. Can you please point me in the direction of a "how do I pm…?" part of the website?
Hope the knee isn't too stiff this morning
Click on a members' profile, then "start conversation"
Some members restrict this feature to only allow messages from people they follow, or to only get pms if they start a conversation themselves.
In my case, I just posted to a wee group we have about general milage chatting, somebody was up to give me virtual hugs ^_^

Knee is fine, thanks, will cycle to work later on - back shift, hence me being up at 2am.

Top Bottom