the sloppy love song thread

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

slowmotion

Quite dreadful
Location
lost somewhere
 

Pat "5mph"

A kilogrammicaly challenged woman
Moderator
Location
Glasgow
was it a friendship? was it a love story? the saddest goodbye that never happened :cry:


Sorry, link not working, here's another one:

View: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Z1ouquZ-Xo&feature=related
 

threebikesmcginty

Corn Fed Hick...
Location
...on the slake

View: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bGzU5hlYYiQ
time to get out the hanky.....

Ill close my eyes, then I wont see​
The love you dont feel when youre holding me​
Morning will come and Ill do whats right​
Just give me till then to give up this fight.....​
​
Miss my x-wife. She always said her love was unrequited. Think of her every day since she left so many years ago​
​
in a relationship with someone who can't show me he loves me.... he says it but actions speak so much louder :sad: my heart is shattering right now and there is nothing that I can do or say that will wake him up :'(​


I like the original of this song, the guy who wrote it cut 2 really good LPs.

 
Top Bottom