The Sniffle . lurgy and man flu thread

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

gavgav

Guru
Whole family has been under the weather over the last week or so , mini ck was off school for a week , mini ck 2 now coughing, mrs ck couging , sneezing etc .
I was off work fri-tuesday so a long weekend due to parts shortages at work i thought yay cycling !, instead i was laid up full of snot and headache, tiredness etc and i think a bit of a temperature :sad: .So Tuesday back at work i dosed myself up enough to clear an eleplants sinus and rode to work, thank feck i missed the rain at least .

So who else has the autumn bleeeergh ! ?
I assume you got a PCR test done, before you dosed up and headed into work?

OP
OP
cyberknight

cyberknight

As long as I breathe, I attack.
whole family had a test over the last week

OP
OP
cyberknight

cyberknight

As long as I breathe, I attack.
Bit of a thread resurrection :smile:
Its that time of year again when the dreaded lurgy strikes !! I have been feeling off it for a couple of weeks and in the last few days i have been in full on coughing lumps and green snot party .
Doesnt help that im having to grab every little bit of overtime offered so im doing a 50 hour week when i can then still trying to keep all the stuff at home ticking over . Had to ride to work all last week so i didnt get any recovery either so today has been a vegetate day in the hope of some respite to get on top of it ready for another week at it .

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
Does artificial man flu count...? :whistle:

I was feeling rough over the weekend so I thought that I was coming down with something. Then I remembered that I had my flu jab on Thursday afternoon. I reckon it was probably just a reaction to that. At any rate, I feel 50% better today, so whatever it is/was seems to be no big deal. (Cue my death tonight from a deadly pathogen! :laugh:)

I’ve got some sort of viral thing at the moment. Had a sore throat for a couple of days and a chesty cough, it then moved up into my head and my sinuses are blocked up. My energy levels have been knocked for six; fine one day and then lethargic and sleepy another. Even had a banging headache and been sick as a result.

No idea what it is but it seems to be doing the rounds as a few people I know are experiencing similar.

Top Bottom