The Sound of Music...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

rich p

ridiculous old lush
I've yet to see it. My dad swerved me away from the Regent when it first came out leaving my mum and sisters there and we went to the Odeon to see the Guns of Navarone. Canny bloke!

OP
OP
Fab Foodie

Fab Foodie

hanging-on in quiet desperation ...
rich p said:
I've yet to see it. My dad swerved me away from the Regent when it first came out leaving my mum and sisters there and we went to the Odeon to see the Guns of Navarone. Canny bloke!

Now's your chance!
Joking aside, I think it's a great movie... IIRC the bit where the kids are cycling by the lake and singing is an impressive bit of cycle co-ordination worthy of any chain-gang!

rich p

ridiculous old lush
Fab Foodie said:
Now's your chance!
Joking aside, I think it's a great movie... IIRC the bit where the kids are cycling by the lake and singing is an impressive bit of cycle co-ordination worthy of any chain-gang!

It is p*ssing down here so I could but ........

My dad would turn in his grave!

(Well he would if he hadn't been cremated:wacko:)

summerdays

Cycling in the sun
I've got the DVD - you have to make sure your children experience some of your childhood experiences and I like it too - so ner!

OP
OP
Fab Foodie

Fab Foodie

hanging-on in quiet desperation ...
Hooray! Fellow fans!

Cathryn

Legendary Member
wafflycat said:
I was such a grockle when visiting Salzburg a few years ago.. especially in the Mirabell Gardens ;)

We went for my hen weekend...dressed up, did the tour and then recreated the jumping up the steps moment in the mirabell gardens. All completely sober!! We were the focus of attention for an entire coachload of Japanese tourists. We LOVED it....

alecstilleyedye

nothing in moderation
my daughter's high school are doing tsom as the school production this year. being only year 7 she only got offered a nun's part (the older kids cleaned up with the speaking parts) and she came home none too plussed. cue me and mrs alec singing "how do you solve a problem like rhiannon…"

Top Bottom