The Stable is full.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
Brought three of the bikes back from Wales today. We're full. Not all three below, brought back my Herety road bike, MrsF's hybrid and daughter's MTB which are now on the wall). Just had all the bikes out whilst I re-organised the space. I need a garage extension.

20231029_132303.jpg

20231029_132238.jpg

20231029_132534.jpg

20231029_135743.jpg

Last edited:

PeteXXX

Cake or ice cream? The choice is endless ...
You know you'll always want to ride the one at the back, don't you 😂

OP
OP
fossyant

fossyant

You know you'll always want to ride the one at the back, don't you 😂

That's the best bike, and yes, or the Ribble. Both take some getting out (and chained down). That said, with the change in weather, and road salt, I don't take these out much in winter these days - the Colnago CX bike which I picked up earlier this year is getting some clip on guards and has spare wheels for road use, but the CX tyres actually roll well, and it's quite good fun taking a track part way through a road ride.

OP
OP
fossyant

fossyant

I am out of space. Just need to get rid of Son and his car stuff that takes up the other half.

DCLane

Found in the Yorkshire hills ...
@biggs682 - that's what I've done. The Raleigh frame has gone, the Avanti one sold this evening and I've put the Genesis up for sale. If I have to then I can move a couple of the 'cheap' bikes outside and throw the grasstrack bikes into the storage unit I'm able to access, but the security there is currently minimal.

This year I've added the Thompson Capella climbing bike and the Woodrup to the stable, meaning I'm juggling a couple more than usual.

Top Bottom