The stupidest thing I've done so far today is...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

PeteXXX

Cake or ice cream? The choice is endless ...
The stupidest thing I've done, so far, today is...
Gather up all my cycling kit to take upstairs after a bit of a ride this morning, trotted upstairs to the jacket up & stick my boots in the wardrobe then chucked the rest in the wash.

10 minutes later I still couldn't find my phone. ( I have the habit of leaving it in the bike shed) I looked in all the places I'd been and then did the obvious thing and rang it (hoping it wasn't on 'silent')

Ringing was traced to the wardrobe...Yep, I'd popped it in my boots when I was carrying everything upstairs..<DOH>

:laugh:

Luckily no-one knows what a dumbass I've been :thumbsup:

Saluki

World class procrastinator
Could have been worse, your phone could have been on the rinse cycle by now.

AndyRM

XOXO
@Saluki speaks the truth.

On my ride home a few months ago I carefully wrapped my phone in a carrier bag to protect it from the rain, stuck it in my back pocket and forgot all about it. When I got in I chucked all my kit in the wash and turned it on, retiring to the sofa to watch Pointless. About ten minutes later I heard a loud clanking noise coming from the kitchen. It took me about 5 minutes to realise what was causing the commotion... My lovely HTC One never recovered.

Today? I trusted the Metro to get me to work as I couldn't be bothered to cycle.

I was 15 minutes late.

mr_cellophane

Legendary Member

On my ride home a few months ago I carefully wrapped my phone in a carrier bag to protect it from the rain
So you have learn that carrier bags aren't waterproof. What will you use next time to protect it from the rain ?

brand

Left my wallet on the tree stump I use for splitting wood, on a Friday night in full view of the road. Stayed in for the whole weekend and it rained all weekend. Money soaked.

Last edited:

brand

Put a return train ticket in the washing machine. When I found it I decided to iron it dry. The ticket went black and unreadable. No matter how much I begged them they wouldn't accept it. I cryed but still no.

lee1980sim

Today? I trusted the Metro to get me to work as I couldn't be bothered to cycle.

I was 15 minutes late.

Whenever I take the car I'm late... Weird as it's the same route

This is why I carry a £2.99 phone when I'm out cycling.

My phone is my gps

The stupid thing I did today was decide to pig out at dinner weight loss doesn't work like that, oops!

Top Bottom