The things you see....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

gambatte

Middle of the pack...
Near the end of my evening commute.
Its a long straight residential road. Near the end of the town/village theres a junction on the right, at the far side of a pub.

A bus had turned off the road I was on and had pulled up at the bus stop, which is probably as close to the junction as it could legally be.

Gathered round it were about 15 lads, probably about 12 to 17 year old, lobbing 6-10" fireworks onto its roof......

Oh yeah, there were people getting on and off the bus

I then had to decide whether it was worth knocking one of them down as they fled laughing, running backwards across the road

col

Legendary Member
Iv got it all to come,you think that bus stop is just legal,we have one actualy on a roundabout,when we stop,our back end is blocking half of the two lanes around it,due to people always parking on it also.Its a nightmare stop when its busy on the roads.

gambatte said:
Near the end of my evening commute.
Its a long straight residential road. Near the end of the town/village theres a junction on the right, at the far side of a pub.

A bus had turned off the road I was on and had pulled up at the bus stop, which is probably as close to the junction as it could legally be.

Gathered round it were about 15 lads, probably about 12 to 17 year old, lobbing 6-10" fireworks onto its roof......

Oh yeah, there were people getting on and off the bus

I then had to decide whether it was worth knocking one of them down as they fled laughing, running backwards across the road

Surely the bus would have CCTV? Lets hope these idiots get caught. These will be the same idiots who will throw stones are fire engines :rolleyes::rolleyes:

If you'd had a helmet camera on you'd have some great evidence for the cops...:biggrin:

Tynan

Veteran
rode home up Seven Sisters Road last night at about 10pm on the scooter

I got the distinct impression that a rocket was fired across the road through the traffic

Top Bottom