The time came

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

yenrod

I get sweaty at most temperatures ! :blush:

Patrick Stevens said:
........for my fleecy biblongs this morning. A quick temperature check revealed that there would be chilled nether regions otherwise.

ChrisKH

Guru
Any recommendations for the same? I'm looking for a new pair as mine are falling apart and don't know where to start (i.e. where to look, which supplier, which make).

Maz

Guru
ChrisKH said:
Any recommendations for the same? I'm looking for a new pair as mine are falling apart and don't know where to start (i.e. where to look, which supplier, which make).
The dhB's from Wiggle are good value for money...although I dare say Wiggle might go bust if the RM strike continues.

gambatte

Middle of the pack...
Decathlons doing the fleecy rockrider biblongs, with the 'sport' pad for £10.45.

Could give 'em a try at that, and you can try 'em on first

OP
OP
Cycling Naturalist
ChrisKH said:

Mine are made by Endura and I got them after they were highly rated in a C+ test. I've got a thin cheap pair (which I wore this morning) which I got from the LBS.

goo_mason

Champion barbed-wire hurdler
Lovely and warm up here this morning - shorts and short-sleeved top for my 10-mile commute to work.

Patrick - stop being such a big jessie ! :angry:

(beat you to it again, Magnatom :blush:)

Top Bottom