The Ultimate Irish Cycle - Malin to Mizen

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
CLIC Sargent, the children’s cancer charity is urging you to take in some of Ireland's most stunning scenery as you cycle 415 miles from Ireland's most northerly point, Malin Head to the most southerly point, Mizen Head.

By taking part in this exciting and exhilarating challenge, you will not only be helping children and young people with cancer, you will receive a number of benefits such as:
  • Being taken through the stunning Irish countryside
  • Have access to a professional cycle leader
  • Transfers accommodation, meals, bike maintenance and support vehicle all included
  • you will enjoy legendary Irish 'craic' such as a limerick competition in Limerick
  • All participants will receive a CLIC Sargent cycle jersey
  • There will be fundraising prizes and training support from Chain Reaction Cycles Flagship store in Belfast
Our research tells us that families living in Northern Ireland, on average travel up to 500 miles a week to access the cancer treatment their child needs. This is a huge emotional and financial strain on the family at an already stressful time. CLIC Sargent aim to ease that burden by building free, self catering accommodation close to the two main Belfast hospitals, for the families to avail of when their child is receiving treatment.

You can help our Homes from Home Appeal by taking part in this exciting challenge.
There is a registration fee of £195 per person (non refundable) and a minimum sponsorship is required.
If you are interested in taking part, or would like more information then please do not hesitate to contact Gemma on 028 9072 5780 or by email gemma.mccallan@clicsargent.org.uk

SimonJKH

Blue collar cyclist
When would this be happening?

OP
OP
G
Hi Simon,

Apologies, I should have said. The cycle takes place from 18 - 25 May 2013. If you are interested in taking part or would like more details please do not hesitate to contact me on 028 9072 5780 and I will send you out an information pack.

Kind Regards
Gemma

Top Bottom