The Unhealthiest Drink in America

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

red_tom

This is freaking incredible. From here

heath_shake.jpg

Baskin Robbin’s Large Heath Bar Shake (32 oz)
2,310 calories
266 g sugar (66 teaspoons!)
108 g fat (64 g saturated)

According to the article, you'd need to spend approximately 4 hours on a treadmill running at a moderate pace to work off the calories in this baby. :biggrin:

dodgy

Well it almost sounds like 'health', so it can't be all that bad.

Dave.

mondobongo

Über Member
Pretty much breakfast dinner and tea in one go, ideal for those with a hectic modern lifestyle.

Seriously now this link the at bottom of the article on Mens Health is interesting.

Fnaar

Smutmaster General
slurp burp :biggrin:
By comparison, I just bought an "isotonic drink" from the coffee bar* here at work... cycling home later today (17 miles) and I'm knackered for some reason... hoping for zillions of calories, but it's got less than 100....:biggrin:

*I rarely waste my money on this type of stuff!

palinurus

Velo, boulot, dodo
Stick one in yr' bidon and you won't need to stuff your pockets with bananas and flapjacks.

What must it taste like? If I stick two spoons of sugar in my tea it tastes pretty sweet. I just tried spooning 30 into a cup, It was practically full after. I considered adding water and making some tea but then I woulda had to go buy more sugar.

Globalti

Legendary Member
When I visited my (fat) brother in the USA I sat next to a (very fat) bird on the plane who guzzled her way through something like that then proceded to demolish a large bag of flapjack. I was tempted to ask her if she was in training to cross the Arctic on foot.

Top Bottom