The Universal Cyclists' Shoe Size Converter

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Hello all - I'm often not sure as to shoe sizing when buying online. The best advice for me is often of the type 'if you're a size x in Maker X, you'll be a size y in Maker Y'.

I'm currently trying to gather as much data as I can to share with the cycling community, and hopefully help us all.

Shoe size survey

A perennial problem that maybe the power of the crowd can tackle! Makers I've got data for so far include:

Diadora, Sidi, Specialized, Scott, Shimano, Carnac, Decathlon, Mavic, dhb, Northwave, Bontrager, Adidas, Time, Gaerne

It's a good start, but I need more data! Especially from female cyclists, who are currently underrepresented in the results.

Thank you all in advance - the more answers we get, the more useful the resource will be. If this turns out to be worth doing, I want to tackle other clothing, starting with jerseys and shorts later (roughly Italian XXXXL = Pearl Izumi M etc)

Note that the survey is intentionally rough and ready - minimal validation etc. Really just to get started and see where it leads. Answers are anonymous, I'll share the data, and I'd be really grateful if you could please share the survey link via email, Facebook, Twitter etc with as many cycling types as you can.

Top Bottom