@The Velvet Curtain, @ianrauk, & @Rockymountain.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Pat "5mph"

A kilogrammicaly challenged woman
That makes more sense. Thought for the minute you'd started playing detective & gone back to check.
Nay, that's your job :laugh:

OP
OP
classic33

classic33

Leg End Member
Quick look through reveals that what you say is true. However we three have likes from @The Vinyl Curtain as well.
Any idea of how to post once you've left the site? He/she posted two minutes after he/she was last seen.

OP
OP
classic33

classic33

Leg End Member
You'll notice that the velvet curtain mentioned him/her before the vinyl curtain posted.
And I'm putting he/she or him/her because I don't know whether their male or female. You caught me out on that once before & I've done the same since to others on her.

Also thinking of the thread by Spinney, Am I sexist...?

Last edited:

Pat "5mph"

A kilogrammicaly challenged woman
You'll notice that the velvet curtain mentioned him/her before the vinyl curtain posted.
And I'm putting he/she or him/her because I don't know whether their male or female. You caught me out on that once before & I've done the same since to others on her.
No, I did not read the posts too carefully. But, hey, it is funny, if we all knew how it is done the site would turn into mayhem.

OP
OP
classic33

classic33

Leg End Member

OP
OP
classic33

classic33

Leg End Member
@The Vinyl Curtain, has been & gone.Two likes from him at the time given. He is a he & not a she by the way.
Most people use a mouse on the computer these days, you had to be different.

Top Bottom