The view from our conservatory a minute ago

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Dave7

Legendary Member
20181119_154112.jpg

I like Skol

A Minging Manc...
You need to clean the windows, there's something on that glass...….

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
I could be wrong, but I believe that is an example of a rainbow? They are apparently quite common in some countries. :whistle:

As the linked article indicates, they require the sun to shine through droplets of water in the atmosphere. We usually have too many droplets of water in the sky in the UK for rainbows to be visible but that is a moot point anyway, because it is rare to have sunlight here.

Unlikely in the extreme because it would require a one-in-a-thousand day-without too-many-droplets to coincide with the annual-UK-sunny-day!

I suspect that the picture was either PhotoShopped, a rare archive photo, or was taken in another country!

OP
OP
Dave7

Dave7

Legendary Member
Where's the crock of gold then? And what's in it? A carbon fibre frame with carbon wheels and Di2 hydraulics?
Its mine I tell yer.... all mine.
Many years ago.....looking out of a top floor window there was a brilliant rainbow. We could actually see it reach the ground and amazingly there was a guy literally walking through it. Obviously he was totally unaware but it was an amazing sight.

OP
OP
Dave7

Dave7

Legendary Member
He's been in the conservatory with his camera, perving through the bedroom window of that woman over the back fence.
Was you lookin'

Top Bottom