The waiting is over.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

postman

Legendary Member
Little Miss Postman has got into Edinburgh,we are so happy for her.Like all of them,she worked so hard.A* A A.She is so happy,you could see the relief fall away,when she read the text message.All her own work,the only level i have is a spirit level.Edinburgh you are going to get one special young lady.

PeteXXX

Cake or ice cream? The choice is endless ...
Many congratulations to Little Miss Postman!
:okay:

numbnuts

Legendary Member
:bravo:Well done

OP
OP
postman

postman

Legendary Member
Congratulations LMP!

My boy got confirmation this morning of his place at Manchester to study History, so we're all suitably overjoyed as well. Funny thing was that he got the email from Manchester before he'd got his results - but at least it made going into school to pick them up a far less stressful experience.

Our Dan is in Manchester,his first year was brilliant.Don't tell a soul,but i LIKE Manchester,i have been over a few times for lunch and to visit, the Christmas Market it is stunning,it goes on street after street.Please tell you lad,it's a great place.

smutchin

Cat 6 Racer
Our Dan is in Manchester,his first year was brilliant.Don't tell a soul,but i LIKE Manchester,i have been over a few times for lunch and to visit, the Christmas Market it is stunning,it goes on street after street.Please tell you lad,it's a great place.

Excellent, sounds great. He got an offer from York as well and I was really hoping he would accept that because I love York, but I'm glad he didn't listen to me and made up his own mind! I think Manchester will suit him perfectly.

Edinburgh will be great too - really lovely city, all the benefits of being a capital without being too big.

Top Bottom