The Wind and Solar Farm baggers thread.

OP
Drago

Drago

Flouncing Nobber
The map is not much help, many of the proposed sites have never come to fruition and some of the working sites have been proposed and constructed since the map was last updated.:sad:
Yeah, sorry Snorri. Its far from perfect but was the best I could find.

aferris2

Veteran
Found this for wind farms. This does get the Bradwell wind farm in the right place which the original link didn't. There's probably something similar for solar but couldn't find anything

OP
Drago

Drago

Flouncing Nobber
Rubbish photo, but I walked the other way out the village this morning and you can just make out the solar farm in the distance. This one is just North of the village of Long Street in North Bucks.

When I'm feeling a bit better I'll ride across and get some proper pics.

This one isn't even on the map yet and the photo was taken 2019. Quixwood Moor is the nearest name to the trig point. Berwickshire.

On the horizon, above and just to the left of the trig point, are more distant turbines which are part of the Drone Hill Brockholes Wind Farm, Berwickshire.

From the same location, looking north east towards Aikengall II Community Wind Farm on the horizon -

Last edited:

aferris2

Veteran
Here's another one. Seems to show lots of different types in addition to wind and solar. I'm not going to get a subscription though. Just clear all your cookies to view details of more than 5 sites.

Top Bottom