The world's gawn mad! Aye, I tell thee ...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Aye, I remember some really hard judo sessions. You knew it was a hard one when your kit weighed more tba you at the end!

Mind you, I'm fitter now than I ever was. Cycling really is a fantastic way to get fit. It also makes you realise how much fitter you cam still get when folk cruise past you on a 20% climb.....

OP
OP
XmisterIS

XmisterIS

Purveyor of fine nonsense
Xmister, it might just be me but you come across as a bit of a snob in that OP.

If peeps want to call their poses after martial arts, films or children's books, it's no big deal, is it?

Maybe the mad one was the one who expected body contact rather than 'poofter shite' in an exercise class.

Quite so, Hastings, quite so. We (and that is the Royal "we") expects full body contact (in a slightly homo-erotic way) during our exercise classes. We also expects cucumber sandwiches served by a lovely young man called Gerald. Please excuse me while I don my horizontally-striped leotard and wax my handlebar moustache ...

Melonfish

Evil Genius in training.
Quite so, Hastings, quite so. We (and that is the Royal "we") expects full body contact (in a slightly homo-erotic way) during our exercise classes. We also expects cucumber sandwiches served by a lovely young man called Gerald. Please excuse me while I don my horizontally-striped leotard and wax my handlebar moustache ...

After eating my morning steak and eggs i spent some time practising my callisthenics whilst lifting my rounded weights. then i boxed with barnaby for an hour and now i'm off to "bicycle" for many miles on this new fan-dangled penny farthing.

Top Bottom