Them Crooked Vultures

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Fattman

Making the colossal ego-centric assumption that everyone on CC is *just like me* and therefore shares my taste in music... Them Crooked Vultures (Josh Homme of Queens of the Stone Age, Dave Grohl of Foo Fighters, Nirvana and... John Paul Jones of Led Zepellin) are playing a one-off at Brixton Academy on Monday 5 July - tickets went on sale here at 09:00 Thursday 17 June...

:biggrin: ROCK ON! :blush:

(saw them at Hammersmith Apollo last December and they were, if you'll excuse the cliche, awesome!)

threebikesmcginty

Corn Fed Hick...
Got the CD for my burfday - it's very good! :biggrin:

rich p

ridiculous old lush
BearPear said:
Shame that some bands think that the UK begins & ends in the south *sigh*. I would like to see these guys live, the album is very good.

I see from your location that you already live down here!:ohmy:

rich p

ridiculous old lush
threebikesmcginty said:
Curse you and your speed typing rich!

:sad::biggrin:

Oxfordshire is up north, isn't it?:ohmy:

karan733

threebikesmcginty said:
Yeah but you like Ramstein so you're not happy unless there's flame throwers and Germans hitting anvils with sledgehammers

I might have to use this as a sig for the next few weeks ;)

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
I am the Tattooed Beat Messiah.. So I know what I am talking about squire ;)

threebikesmcginty said:
Yeah but you like Ramstein so you're not happy unless there's flame throwers and Germans hitting anvils with sledgehammers :becool:

D-Rider

I've got the CD too - and like it - although it's maybe one that grows on you. Wouldn't mind seeing them but not enough to travel to Englandshire.

Top Bottom