There Is Always One...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Just done a 20 mile ride to my work and back.

It was a really good ride, managed to do it in just under an hour and a half which im pleased with.

On the way back was riding along A41 which is a dual carriageway between West Brom and Wolverhampton, doing a nice speed when some w****r in a white van screams past me just skimming my side with his horn held down.

I took this as a friendly good afternoon so i also aknowledged him with a wave (shame my hand made a fist with my palm facing me....)

Why is it there is always one who decides they need to make an arse out of themself to try and spoil someone elses day?

Oh well........

I know what you mean I went out for a 45miler last night and the drivers were excellent until I was only 1/2 a mile from home I had some numpty try to turn right across my path; I don't think he expected a bike to be going more than 5mph. There's always one :angry: 'C'est la vie'

Rob3rt

Man or Moose!
HLaB said:
I know what you mean I went out for a 45miler last night and the drivers were excellent until I was only 1/2 a mile from home I had some numpty try to turn right across my path; I don't think he expected a bike to be going more than 5mph. There's always one :angry: 'C'est la vie'

This seems to be a common opinion, after recently being knocked off by some moron, he accused me of speeding, 15.8mph. Erm.......... thats a slow/cautious pace, lol

cyberknight

As long as I breathe, I attack.
Rob3rt said:
This seems to be a common opinion, after recently being knocked off by some moron, he accused me of speeding, 15.8mph. Erm.......... thats a slow/cautious pace, lol

Had a moron overtake me in a 30 zone going down hill, to get past me he must have been doing 50 withing a few inches of my handlebars as i was in a strong primary as i was easily doing the speed limit at that point .As he passed i heard a torrent of muffled abuse.
Pity my muvi clone is playing up or the cops would have had another bad driving incident to ignore :angry:

D

Deleted member 1258

As everyone has said you always get one idiot. Today though I seen a bit of excellent driving for a change. Heading home along Beake Avenue travelling a bit slower than usual due to the headwind. Approaching a parked car I looked round before pulling into primary to overtake it and found the overtaking car had not only pulled out far enough to pass the parked car but was right over the other side of the road giving me room to pull out. Well done to the driver of the silver Rover 75, I think it was a Rover. Normally round there I have to make use of an aggressive primary position and force them to slow down, or get trapped behind the parked car I'm trying to get round..

dondare

Über Member
Liamblink182 said:
Just done a 20 mile ride to my work and back.

You'd forgotten your underpants?

Liamblink182 said:
It was a really good ride, managed to do it in just under an hour and a half which im pleased with.

On the way back was riding along A41 which is a dual carriageway between West Brom and Wolverhampton, doing a nice speed when some w****r in a white van screams past me just skimming my side with his horn held down.

I took this as a friendly good afternoon so i also aknowledged him with a wave (shame my hand made a fist with my palm facing me....)

Why is it there is always one who decides they need to make an arse out of themself to try and spoil someone elses day?

Oh well........

Top Bottom