There's a distinct lack of

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
Timely reminder ! ^_^ <<<

mudsticks

Obviously an Aubergine
You make sauce out of bread? What is wrong with people?

Personally no i don't, we have just a fairly basic, but very delicious roast chicken, and veg dinner round our way.

If you start with good ingredients you can't go far wrong.

But some people do manage to majorly faff about - over every conceivable fol de rol - just to up the xmas stress ante :wacko:

winjim

Smash the cistern
Personally no i don't, we have just a fairly basic, but very delicious roast chicken, and veg dinner round our way.

If you start with good ingredients you can't go far wrong.

But some people do manage to majorly faff about - over every conceivable fol de rol - just to up the xmas stress ante :wacko:
Well I never understood why people have turkey, it's a horrible bird. We always used to have beef, it was the one time of the year we could afford it so we'd get a really nice piece.

slowmotion

Quite dreadful
There's some weirdness going on round here. If I open Cyclechat with Firefox, my Christmas hat appears on my bonce but if I do the same with Internet Explorer, my avatar is nowhere to be seen. Can anybody explain that?

Milzy

Guru
Some folks are sending Xmas greetings when there’s still 3 more days to work. I’d prefer to see that sort of thing when I’m on holiday.

mudsticks

Obviously an Aubergine
Well I never understood why people have turkey, it's a horrible bird. We always used to have beef, it was the one time of the year we could afford it so we'd get a really nice piece.

A friend of mine raises very yummy bronze burds, but for our teensy famalam, a big juicy chicken is more than adequate. :okay:

We’re practicing for eating outside the EU....no more Brussels....

I'm declaring independance, for these few golden acres, and intent to retain EU citizenship for all us farm girls.

The Brassicae Goddesses shall prevail..

Huzzah :rolleyes:

Top Bottom