There's a new Decathlon store Rushden Lakes

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Agree with you that the web site is very poor, one of the worst I know. It can be quite hard to find stuff you actually know they do.
Agree with other positive feedbacks on their stuff, particularly camping. Keen prices but well made and some innovative designs of their own.

PeteXXX

Cake or ice cream? The choice is endless ...
If you do go to Rushden Lakes retail park, try and doo so at a quieter time of day. The only car access is from a ridiculous roundabout on the A45. It can be chaotic at the weekend, and busy times.
Quite nice to ride too, though, across the lakes. (Not sure about locking bikes up, but AJ will be OK for taking a bike in. Maybe Decathlon, too, but not certain.
BTW, AJ hire bikes if you want a bimble round the lakes at the back of the area.

If you do go to Rushden Lakes retail park, try and doo so at a quieter time of day. The only car access is from a ridiculous roundabout on the A45. It can be chaotic at the weekend, and busy times.
Quite nice to ride too, though, across the lakes. (Not sure about locking bikes up, but AJ will be OK for taking a bike in. Maybe Decathlon, too, but not certain.
BTW, AJ hire bikes if you want a bimble round the lakes at the back of the area.
I often take a bike into my local Decathlon. Never had a problem/been challenged by anyone, including the security chaps on the door.

steverob

Guru
Certainly the Milton Keynes store was quite happy for me to wheel my bike around. Popped in there during a ride one time to buy an extra layer (suddenly got very cold, possibly just me being badly prepared though!) and as I didn't have a bike lock on me, had no other option. Staff didn't mention it, not even at the till.

Last edited:
Top Bottom