These any good ?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Mine sits in the bedroom on the turbo, probably done 200 road miles, so probably not best placed to comment, other than I didn't like the stock saddle.

OP
OP
Sully

Sully

Über Member
20 steady miles tonight and I agree, stock saddles not great think a Selle is gonna be ordered, think the gears need adjusting, I'll take it to an old boy locally who's apparently a bit of a whizz :smile: very happy tho, looks great as well

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    52.3 KB · Views: 16

Cuchilo

Prize winning member X2
You wont regret that ! I paid £500 for a new Defy 5 about a month ago . New saddle already fitted :laugh:
I cant stay off mine and the Defy is just a drop dead sexy looking bike !

Cuchilo

Prize winning member X2
I bought the Selle Italia SLR team edition that was for sale on here . Its like floating on air compared to the stock Giant offering ! Padded panties will ease the pain until you can pick up something better if youre willing to wait for something second hand to come up .

Saluki

World class procrastinator
Currently sitting in my garage, suppose a bike is worth what your prepared to pay for it, wow £400 for a new Defy 4, I've seen them as much as £650
Mine isn't pristine but it's very very good condition
Looking forward to having a spin on it :smile:
Are the Defy's any good ?

A Defy 4 for £650? Blimey. I only paid £600 for my Defy 2.
Defys rock by the way. They are a great frame. I've had mine 2 years now and I love it as much today as I did the day I bought it. I never get tired of riding it.

Cuchilo

Prize winning member X2
A Defy 4 for £650? Blimey. I only paid £600 for my Defy 2.
Defys rock by the way. They are a great frame. I've had mine 2 years now and I love it as much today as I did the day I bought it. I never get tired of riding it.

Even after 500 miles ? :whistle:

OP
OP
Sully

Sully

Über Member
Cuchilo, I ride a selle Italia on my MBT, not sure which one although know it's carbon and got gel in it :smile:
Defo keeping my eyes open for something decent 2nd hand, if anyone see's anything would you be kind enough to punch my arm ;)

Top Bottom