Things most people seem to love but you hate

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Venod

Eh up
Saying "thus far" instead of "so far"

mudsticks

Obviously an Aubergine
Pointless threads :rolleyes:

The intended purpose of which, seems solely to whip up a divisive argument.
Nah only joking.
I don't hate on not nuffink.
'cepting, bigotry, intolerance, mean mindedness, neo-colonialism, uncalled for aggression, environmental degradation, and ignorance..
Oh, and marmalade..

I mean..
Orange flavoured toenails, preserved in sugar..??
Why would anyone eat that stuff??

winjim

Smash the cistern
I've been wondering why someone would post something so comprehensively wrong (in this thread full of people who are merely wrong, in some case odiously so) and have come to the conclusion that the only explanation is that you only have one spot in your life/heart/brain for a man named Jesse
Breaking bad was poor.

tyred

Legendary Member
Mayonnaisexx(
Cheesexx(
Coffeexx(
U2
(Modern day) Audis
Football
People who buy and drive pointless, enormous 4x4s which they have no practical use for.
Diesel cars

Nigeyy

Legendary Member
Hate is a strong word, let's just say dislike.....

Bruce Springsteen (and I admit he's talented, but it sounds like he is straining his voice.... all... the.... time...)
VW Golfs -just don't see it. I feel like it's a car that has styling from the 1980s. When I see one, no matter what year, all I can think is that "it's a 1980s hatchback with really bland styling")
Dogs (well, I'm a cat person, 'nuff said, and really I only mean aggressive or jumpy slurpy dogs here)
Fist bumps and high fives. Really? There is no need!
Black BMWs (well, I am a cyclist)
Heavy or Death Metal/Jazz/hip hop
Musicals (can't stand them, they seem to be just so... well silly, that in the middle of a play people burst out singing. And usually it's that grating falsely projected singing voice that is too shrill and shouty).

Hmm well that's a good amount of things to get on with.

Top Bottom