Things you have missed out on which everyone else seems to have done.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Ming the Merciless

There is no mercy
Photo Winner
I’ve missed out on bucket lists. If there’s something I want to do, I just get on and do it, providing nothing is standing in the way. Bucket lists are ways of putting something off / delaying getting it done.

Landsurfer

Veteran
I'm one those annoying tvats thats done everything i could wish to ... climbed high mountains, surfed big waves, dropped in on 12 foot half pipes, SK8.
Brought life into this world ..
And taken it.
Had the love of children, wives, and family, ..
Flown the world.. in Hercs....
Motorbikes and all that entails, the pain, the broken bones, the road rash...
LEJOG with friends.
Done all the sex i possibly could, and still am, a bit.
Previous posters have said that all lives are equal ... just do something chaps and chapesses .. just do something ....
I'm just back in the house , soaked to the skin after fitting roof felt to my loves potting shed , in the pouring rain because it's summer in July and it's raining .....
My clock is ticking .... sitting doing nothing is not an option ... bucket list or life experience ... just get on with it ......
I Really hate to say this ...
Get off your ass ..

Just Do It !!!

Last edited:

Drago

Legendary Member
Yeah, and she dropped me four times.

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
Probably not doing many family holidays in the past is a regret, but I've never been a travel fan and think most holidays are over rated. People seem surprised when I tell them I've only had about 7 or 8 'foreign' holidays in the last 30 odd years. I'd rather spend my money on things that last, materialistic things if you like. Rather than spending a fair amount on pretending I'm enjoying myself on a holiday. Sometimes if the person asking looks like they'll think I've 'missed out on life', I'll just make it up, telling them about all the places I've been to in my life. :whistle: The other day a woman was telling me about her forthcoming trip to New York. The thought of travelling all that way to a way over populated city does not appeal to me at all! She asked If I'd ever been to the USA. No, but I've back packed around South America in my younger days, I replied. Why I felt the need to tell her fibs I don't know, but then where's the harm in a bit of bullshit! :whistle:

Top Bottom