Things you'd like inventing that haven't been invented yet

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Gwylan

Veteran
While out walking in Accrington town centre yesterday I needed a pee. I was quite a walk from the nearest toilet and I didn't fancy going there anyway, as it's quote...a smack head hangout place.:unsure: Anyway, I nipped into a shop where I know the owner and asked if I could use their toilet, so he let me. This made me think about a portable privacy screen urinal. You'd simply unfold this tent like contraption, stand in it then lift it up to head height, then use a bottle to pee in. The screen would be a fluorescent colour so no one would accidentally walk into it and it would probably have a WARNING PLEASE DO NOT ENTER. PERSON INSIDE IS HAVING A BODILY FUNCTION sign on all four sides. I realise this could be difficult for females and the disabled, so this is more for able bodied males, but I still think it could be a seller. 🤔

Up there with the personal anti meteorite shower umbrella hat attachment.
Phone ringing?
That'll be Dragon's Den😉

winjim

Smash the cistern
Up there with the personal anti meteorite shower umbrella hat attachment.
Phone ringing?
That'll be Dragon's Den😉

Sounds like a good idea for a chindogu.

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
While out walking in Accrington town centre yesterday I needed a pee. I was quite a walk from the nearest toilet and I didn't fancy going there anyway, as it's quote...a smack head hangout place.:unsure: Anyway, I nipped into a shop where I know the owner and asked if I could use their toilet, so he let me. This made me think about a portable privacy screen urinal. You'd simply unfold this tent like contraption, stand in it then lift it up to head height, then use a bottle to pee in. The screen would be a fluorescent colour so no one would accidentally walk into it and it would probably have a WARNING PLEASE DO NOT ENTER. PERSON INSIDE IS HAVING A BODILY FUNCTION sign on all four sides. I realise this could be difficult for females and the disabled, so this is more for able bodied males, but I still think it could be a seller. 🤔

Have you not seen 'toilet tents' - oh yes they are a thing. Pop up tents. From about £20. Suitable for campers and 'old people' :whistle: ;)

Mike_P

Guru
So already invented; what is needed would a development taken from Star Trek, waste bodily fluid and matter transported automatically to the sewage works
No more dashing behind a hedge (if available) or staring across a field gate etc when out cycling.

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
Actually, I remember that Josie Dew used this technique years ago! (It was probably described in The Wind In My Wheels?)

OP
OP
Accy cyclist

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
Or, how about this one, regarding chap urinals. You have a device that you put over Percy, a bit like a heavy duty condom, which has a discreet pipe attached. The pipe goes down your leg and is attached by a loop/strap to the ankle. When you feel the need you simply pee, letting the flow go down the pipe, onto the floor, but preferably over a drain. While this is happening you are advised to look around, like you're trying to spot something, not looking at all at the puddle forming under your footwear. When you've finished you simply walk away. 🤔 🧐

winjim

Smash the cistern
Or, how about this one, regarding chap urinals. You have a device that you put over Percy, a bit like a heavy duty condom, which has a discreet pipe attached. The pipe goes down your leg and is attached by a loop/strap to the ankle. When you feel the need you simply pee, letting the flow go down the pipe, onto the floor, but preferably over a drain. While this is happening you are advised to look around, like you're trying to spot something, not looking at all at the puddle forming under your footwear. When you've finished you simply walk away. 🤔 🧐

Spike Milligan, Rommel? Gunner Who?

Screenshot_20240201-212808_Chrome.jpg

DRM

Guru

It's already a thing, was in use at least 40 years ago in care homes Mrs DRM worked in, male (non inserted) catheter if my memory serves me right

Top Bottom