It is two weeks before you have to file your tax return, I will do it same as I have done it every year for you since I qualified. It will take me ten minutes online at most. Yes I do know this year is slightly different with your pensions. I have never filed it late for you I have never made a mistake on it. When I say I will do it this week when both small people are in school I will do it this week whilst both small people are in school. I do not need you mentioning it to me twice daily since the start of this year when I am waiting for you to give me the paperwork for your pensions. If you give me the paperwork I can complete it. No I will not do it whilst small people are around, I do not need the distraction. If we have the same conversation about doing it and me needing the paperwork from you again I will scream.
Yes when I filled in all your pension forms to various companies we did put it all in one big folder all together, no I do not know where you then put it. Do I really have to help you look for it? Oh I do, this weekend? yes why not it is not like I have 2 small children, a husband, dog and a house to look after, free as a bird me, of course I have an entire afternoon to turn your entire house upside down looking for the paperwork you have lost, which is somehow my fault.
I love you dearly Mum, but, just find & give me the paperwork and stop with the twice daily reminders.