Things you'd like to say, but can't

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
Hate to tell you Calgon, I have never actually heard of one single person becoming unwell....using their washing machine !!!
(Not that supposedly dirty washing machines are something that I worry about but...) To be fair, we all know people who get ill but we don't know whether the illnesses are caused by people sneezing on them at work, or their disgusting washing machines making their dirty washing even dirtier! :laugh:

"Which part of Protected Workshop do you not understand? If your clients are going into hospital treatment because of stress, you are reading the wrong manual."

PS: And I don't give a frig what your "concept" says, it's wrong.

gbb

Legendary Member
You really are the most disrespectful, disruptive, unintentionally rude person, I dont think you realise you're doing it but
Have the respect to arrrive to the meeting on time.
Dont start jabbering over someone who was talking, the meeting had already started.
Put your phone down (tbf, the meeting organiser did tell you straight away)
Stop jabbering.
Stop interrupting.
Keep on subject.
Stop talking over people.

I turned away In semi disgust at one point, we all have work to do, things to get on with, not wasting time listening to your inane jibber jabber.

You used to do exactly the same in the morning meetings. One great thing about remote meetings is its quietened you down. Shame this wasnt a remote meeting too.
(She is generally a nice person...but hugely disruptive)

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
You really are the most disrespectful, disruptive, unintentionally rude person, I dont think you realise you're doing it but
Have the respect to arrrive to the meeting on time.
Dont start jabbering over someone who was talking, the meeting had already started.
Put your phone down (tbf, the meeting organiser did tell you straight away)
Stop jabbering.
Stop interrupting.
Keep on subject.
Stop talking over people.

I turned away In semi disgust at one point, we all have work to do, things to get on with, not wasting time listening to your inane jibber jabber.

You used to do exactly the same in the morning meetings. One great thing about remote meetings is its quietened you down. Shame this wasnt a remote meeting too.
(She is generally a nice person...but hugely disruptive)
I took a look at the Adult ADHD test mentioned HERE yesterday. The woman in question would definitely be getting significant scores in some of the test questions!

(I suspect that I have an attention problem so I took the test - I scored pretty highly! :whistle:)

Randomnerd

Bimbleur
I took a look at the Adult ADHD test mentioned HERE yesterday. The woman in question would definitely be getting significant scores in some of the test questions!

(I suspect that I have an attention problem so I took the test - I scored pretty highly! :whistle:)
Yes @ColinJ and @gbb.
Funny I stopped by here this morning. Not my top thread.
Anyhow, yes. She sounds a candidate. Might be worth a chat @gbb if she’s unaware / approachable. Capable folks mask it well and often don’t know they have this executive function disorder.
Are you taking it any further @ColinJ? if I might ask. There’s more good info at Additudemag and reddit (r/adhd). I’ll keep updating my thread as things progress. 👍

Ripple

Veteran
Yes, Jack. Just carry on being a show off about being more experienced at work than everybody else. I will then tell everybody that you're very experienced at sleeping at work, being caught and sacked.

Jenkins

Legendary Member
I'm really enjoying being in the same work bubble (ugh) as the two most hardworking & knowledgeable colleagues in the team. And I don't mind being the only one helping out the newer staff with their part of the work area as you have no knowledge of it and haven't shown any inkling of wanting to know for the past 5 years.

gbb

Legendary Member
Guy two people behind me in a queue of maybe 15 people to get into a shop...
FFS, they're letting people out and not letting people In....followed by low level huffing and puffing.
What I'd like to say...
They're protecting us...and yourself...from you, my stupid friend.

JPBoothy

Veteran
Guy two people behind me in a queue of maybe 15 people to get into a shop...
FFS, they're letting people out and not letting people In....followed by low level huffing and puffing.
What I'd like to say...
They're protecting us...and yourself...from you, my stupid friend.
He sounds like the classic "I'm not doing track & trace and you can't make me" type of bell-end 😠

Reactions: gbb
Top Bottom