Think Bicycle?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

XmisterIS

Purveyor of fine nonsense
As a (motor)biker, I have one of those "think bike" stickers in the rear window of my car. Personally, I think they do remind people to be more conscious of bikers.

I'd love to display an equivalent "think" sticker in my rear window for cyclists too, but the Government's "Think!" people don't do one (what a surprise!).

I wonder if there's any mileage in putting up one of those petition things on the No. 10 website to ask them to produce a "Think" sticker for bicycles?

Or perhaps we, as members of this forum, could just go ahead and do one of our own? Perhaps with Sustrans? Perhaps with the Think! people themselves?

All ideas welcome!

BentMikey

Rider of Seolferwulf
Ah, you drive a Saab? :biggrin:

One was done before, the "Give cyclists room" campaign, run by Padbeat of this parish. I have one on my car.

OP
OP
XmisterIS

XmisterIS

Purveyor of fine nonsense
BentMikey said:
Ah, you drive a Saab? :smile:

One was done before, the "Give cyclists room" campaign, run by Padbeat of this parish. I have one on my car.

Ha ha! No ... I drive a Ford Mondeo ... :biggrin:

I think it's all very well having individual organisations producing their own stickers, but what is needed is something on a national level - something that everyone recognises.

The "Give cyclists room" message is a good one. Perhaps a blue sticker, the same size as a think bike one, that says "Think! Give Cyclists Room!".

Top Bottom