This camera larks catching

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

tdr1nka

Taking the biscuit
We've managed to get our local PCSO's to be visible outside Ms tdr1nka's school at the start and at the end of the school day as both of our Lollypop ladies have been getting grief and verbal abuse from impatient drivers.;)

HJ

Cycling in Scotland
It is rather a sad reflection on the state of the country that such measure should be necessary.

tdr1nka

Taking the biscuit
A very sorry state of affairs, needless to say it is usually the classic, and one must presume childless, WVM who is the main offender in our area.
Sadly the school is on the corner of a t-junction on a major rat run in the area and it is mostly work vans that are responsible for the trouble making.

My thoughts were to have the Police on hand to offer every offending driver the choice between points on their licence or giving a talk on road safety to the school assembly.

Maz

Guru
fossyant said:
FCUK the gits in the cars............ FFS and STUFF... Lock me up before I swear too much !!!! ARRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHH!
Fossy, take it easy man. You should be in a happy mood. Didn't anyone tell you ManU won?

spindrift

the black stripe in the middle of the lollipop was for chalking down registration numbers of cars that don't stop, fact fans.

John the Monkey

Frivolous Cyclist
spindrift said:
the black stripe in the middle of the lollipop was for chalking down registration numbers of cars that don't stop, fact fans.

"We're gonna need a bigger stripe..."

tdr1nka - I find that that's necessary (the PSCOs) really, really depressing. In any civilised country the abusive drivers would be dragged from their vehicles and given an hour or two on the stocks, surely...

summerdays

Cycling in the sun
We have PSCO's who turn up at school on random occasions and people still see them and come up with excuses as to why they are stopping outside the school .... and on the days they aren't there then just back to normal parking on the zig zags.

BentMikey

Rider of Seolferwulf
So now some police, traffic wardens, lollipop ladies, and cyclists have cameras. Interesting how technology is being used like this!

It's a pity the police still tend to treat cyclists like second class scum and gravitate towards the side of the motorist.

With regards to lollipop ladies. Why does the lollilady on my commute press the button for the green man, then walk out onto the road, let the children cross, step back onto the pavement all before the green man comes on? then you have to wait while no one crosses the road for the light to turn green again C'MON LADY WHAT'S THE POINT?!?!?!?

Maz

Guru
tdr1nka said:
We've managed to get our local PCSO's to be visible outside Ms tdr1nka's school at the start and at the end of the school day as both of our Lollypop ladies have been getting grief and verbal abuse from impatient drivers.:sad:
Nothing to do with the drugs 'issue' at school, then? :evil:

Top Bottom