This could be right up my street...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Paulus

Started young, and still going.
Looks like a quality film from an industry that has lost the plot altogther. I can't wait for it to come to my local flicks. Is the sound of music playing that week?

SamNichols

The whole alien vs predator thing is a total mystery to me. It is a sequel based on a film based on a video game that was a merging of two different series of films, neither of which seemingly have any link to each other. One of those series started of as a brilliant clautrophobic space adventure, which developed into a quadrilogy (which isn't even a word, they seemed to just make it up) of widely varying quality. The other series starred Arnie, which is bad enough in my mind.
The Californian public decided to vote Arnie to govern over them. He was a terrible actor, and a former body builder, and now he governs a State?

The whole thing totally confuses me, and I hope that the film does terribly at the box office.

But, I think that there is a great deal of marketing potential in taking two stars of unrelated films, and pitting them against each other. I fancy Batman vs Hal, or Super Ted versus Satan.

Zoiders

Aliens Vs Predator is based upon a series that was run by Darkhorse comics in the 90s

It was sort of fun fun back in early 90s when I was 14

15 years on it just seems a bit sad, Alien and Aliens are classics, I am fairly certain that the creative individuals who influenced the first two films disowned this type of shite many years ago

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
Must admit the first two Alien (s) films are great - the first one scared me to bits....

I did enjoy the Aliens vs Predator 2 game - but that scared the pants off me - playing as a human against the aliens...

The remaining Alien films went down hill from after the second..... then had the misfortune of staying up one night to watch Alien vs Predator last year......... dire, not even scary.............no plot...... nothing.

Top Bottom