1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

This 'gentleman' does not like cycle lanes!

Discussion in 'Commuting' started by magnatom, 18 Feb 2008.

1. magnatom

magnatom Guest

It would appear that I am not alone in my dislike of cycle lanes. I came across this chap demonstrating his dislike in a very public manner.

View: http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=yshHCnWivfs

I think this is one more hazard that justifies avoiding cycle lanes in the future!!

;):angry:

2. Tynan

Tynan Veteran

blimey, I used to not mind a piss in the street when necessary but always into a corner/tree/whatever

that is what he was doing I take, right out into the wide open

why the drunks?

3. Crackle

Crackle Pah Staff Member

It's Glasgy, they're on there way to work. Bus drivers by the look of them. That's why they were cheering Magnatom, they recognised him. ;)

4. magnatom

magnatom Guest

Some wee local team had been playing yesterday, I think they are called Ranglers or something like that. So I assume they had a few drinks whilst watching the game. Still it was very early evening, very much out in the open, and still very light.

To be fair to him there was a stank (drain) just where he is standing!;)

5. magnatom

magnatom Guest

:tongue: Comments like that can cause problems you know!

6. Haha that's funny.They just don't care up north do they?;)

7. fossyant

fossyant Ride It Like You Stole It!

I passed one some months back - he was staggering along the pavement, with big wet patches down both legs - gave him a W I D E berth..

8. alecstilleyedye

alecstilleyedye nothing in moderation Staff Member

at glastonbury some years ago i encountered a chap stood, in the middle of a bustling field, stark bollock naked and attempting to pee into a beer can (on the ground). he didn't manage it, but you have to admire his optimism and lack of concern for convention.