This is a bit naughty

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

EmGee DK

Man... I thought it involved nudity :biggrin:

EmGee DK

I would indeed propose that headlines involving the word naughty should be followed by a warning if sexual related content is absent :biggrin:

OP
OP
R

Renard

Sorry for any disappointment caused. I reckoned that if I tried out any of these on the bunch I would be likely to get a slap, hence 'a bit naughty' :blush: :thumbsdown:

SamNichols

For a true April's fool gag get one bottle of vodka and smash it on a nearby wall, then proceed to push it into the face of a passerby yelling: 'You mugging me off, I'll cut ya.' Do this for two minutes then pat them on the back affectionately and say 'just kidding.' Preferably do it at a grandma rather than a Hell's Angel.

Keith Oates

Janner
The April Fool 'tricks' in the article are beyond words, unless the article it'self is an attempt at a wind up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

girofan

Keith Oates said:
The April Fool 'tricks' in the article are beyond words, unless the article it'self is an attempt at a wind up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah, read Ed Nelson before, he's about as funny as the time trialist guy who writes in the back pages of CWeakly.

Top Bottom