This is rather cool!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

yorkshiregoth

Master of all he surveys
I would probably have to retire with shame from this cycling malarky if that happened. :biggrin:

bonj2

Rhythm Thief said:
I love this. Very different, I've never seen anything like it! Imagine leaving the local Lance Armstrong wannabe on his carbon thing behind at the traffic lights.:biggrin:

i, erm...don't.

TheDoctor

Europe Endless
I'm sorry but I have to agree with Bonj.
Doesn't do a lot for me, that one.
However, I have a Raleigh Dynatech titanium frame with horizontal dropouts hanging up in the garage, and some spare wheels, bars, brakes etc. I sense a new build in the offing...:smile:

TheDoctor said:
However, I have a Raleigh Dynatech titanium frame with horizontal dropouts hanging up in the garage, and some spare wheels, bars, brakes etc. I sense a new build in the offing...:smile:

That's my whole point. You see loads of very nice, very flash fixies which look fast. This is neither nice nor flash, and it doesn't look at all fast, but I bet it is. That's what's good about it. Although I sense I'm in a minority here.

jashburnham

Rhythm Thief said:
That's my whole point. You see loads of very nice, very flash fixies which look fast. This is neither nice nor flash, and it doesn't look at all fast, but I bet it is. That's what's good about it. Although I sense I'm in a minority here.

I would have thought it's speed would be down to the rider...

Thats a shed, plain and simple - though obviously a much loved shed!

I wouldn't fancy that old steel frame flexing away like a loose guitar string underneath me though, especially under power!! Step through frames are notoriously flexible.

Still, I've seen worse. Any bike that you can tell is loved is better than one thats neglected.

GrahamG

Guru
That needs riding in London, unfortunately the kind of fixie posers it'd be funny pulling up next to at the lights, probably don't stop at lights :wacko:

Top Bottom